Re: [at-l] trekking poles

###eArThworm, standing ready with the Leki's in case this hypothetical
person tries any such nonsense at *my* library. ;-)

I think the hypothedical person (if indeed one should exist) would
say..."LMAO at eArThworm and Landslides".

AS for the question about the question mark .......not quite ready to
reveal this....after all this is the list that still razzes me about my
skivies (still dont wear any....found a new freedom on the trail). When
more lurkers come out of the woodwork, and have the proper clearance...I
may be convinced its safe to reveal to the list (hypothetically
speaking). ?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

Good Hiking
Landslides

.....I climbed a mountain and I turned around. And I saw my reflection
in a snow covered hill, till a landslide brought me down......(from
Fleetwood Mac...Landslide)