Re: [at-l] It's YOUR Gathering...

If they're Gathering: I nominate Felix who has thru'd and has a way with
words (so as to talk about us), or Navigator who also words well and
suggested this so left herself wide open for nomination, or Ryan the
List King, or Solar Bear--if he'd wear the tutu and the fool's cap, he'd
*really* call attention to us! ;-) And I'm sure I've forgotten some
other wonderful nominees.
                Count-down to Gathering
time: 58 days! Wahoo!               --eArThworm

####I'm saddened by the oversight....boo hoo...maybe I'll just take my
"binding"(but not necessarily chaffing, OrangeBug) skivies and  go to my
High school reunion after all.......NAAAAA....bad enough I went back
there to teach!

Good Hiking
Landslides

.....I climbed a mountain and I turned around. And I saw my reflection
in a snow covered hill, till a landslide brought me down......(from
Fleetwood Mac...Landslide)