[at-l] '01 hikes

<<WELL.......actually its the same weekend as my 20th class reunion. Oh
well.....its about time I changed classes anyway. Cause.....(sing w/me
now)....I got friends in low places..........

Good Hiking
Landslides>>

As if we couldn't tell by your previous postings, you're gonna fit right
in... <g>

As for the 2001 thru thread, it won't be the AT for me (unless I get fired
<g>) but I'm seriously considering the Colorado Trail. Anyone else heading
that way? Hey, isn't Mags in Colorado? And he's heading for Italy? What's
wrong with this picture? <g> That's as bad as my cousins that live in
Colorado and niether ski nor hike, while the rest of us want to trade
places....

Skeeter