[at-l] fleece fact or fiction

first i'd like to send a renewed howdy out to all the listers. i have been
receiving the list for about six weeks. do i qaulify as a lurker if i've
posted once or twice? no matter, now that i've seen how nice the campfire
is, i plan to cozy right up. a little aside before i ask my question, which
has probably been hashed out a gazillion times already. in regards to the
"nice" and "kind" comments some folks made.... they are true statements. it
was after great reluctancy for feeling welcome i joined. and most everyone
is "good people" that little gut churning sweet stuff behind, question of
the hour......
does fleece keep it's warming properties when wet, i mean soaked. now some
manufacturers say yes, but i'm looking for hard learned personal experience.
also, what kinds are "best"
thanks ryan
still lacking a completely earned or given trail name, i shall stick with
dark since that is what daredhead listed me on the hatt site as.