Re: [at-l] Now I'm SCARED

Early in my email addiction, I loitered about two primary areas - Air
Cooled VWs and AT-L/ATML. My favorite ride is my 1974 orange bug (duh!). To
make my signature easier, I adopted the trailname OrangeBug. No one has
challenged this, yet, but who would want such a trailname?

Probably ought to drop the MD and avoid frightening young hikers.

OB