[at-l] Rookie's Gear List (I'm wearing armor...fire away)

Alright, even though I'm very happy with my gear I'm going to list it
anyways for the throngs to use like skeet.  I doubt I'll make major changes
without very strong persuasion (or a sixpack)  If this helps - we're
planning on a 3 week jaunt from Springer to Davenport Gap next summer.

Just the basics:
Pack:  Gregory Shasta (LOVE the pack, fits like a glove even though it's a
bit heavy)
Tent:  Walrus ArchRival (I also have a SD ClipFlashlight which doesnt fit me
as well)
Stove:  Esbit
Boots:  Sundowners
Purifier:  PUR Voyager
Bag:  El Cheapo fleece for summer
Light:  trying to wean myself off my headlamp to just my photon
Poles: 2 leki
Other:  2 coolmax shirts, shorts, 2pr sock (forget the brand...please
forgive me this one indiscretion), some pot I'm looking to replace, and
other asst'd stuff I can't give up.

Hmm, being my first official post (and shedding the lurker status) I guess I
better tell ya who I am.
Name:  Dan Myers
Age:  27
Occupation:  6th grade teacher (an aside:  by the end of the year parents
are calling me asking where to by backpacking gear because I'm convinced all
the kids this is something they need to do!!)
Location:  Indy, IN

Well, I've rambled quite long enough.

-dan (no trailname as of yet)
--
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.