Re: [at-l] OB's 15 minutes of fame

My daughter went to Barnes & Noble and bought a couple of copies last
night. This followed my driving her back to college for a decision to sit
out a semester or 2 while she decides what life and career means. She at
first couldn't find the article, called on the cell phone to complain of
the wild goose chase, and then found me on page 23. She laughed, and for
once thought (or so I thought) that Dad's AT stuff isn't so stupid after all.

Cheers and thanks for the 15 nanoseconds of fame.

OrangeBug