Re: [at-l] WF---

We have managed to beat poor old Dan pretty bad here.  Let's not forget that
many of us have been helped by his work on the AT.  Unfortunately, he
appears to have become the "Hermit of Hot Springs" over the past few years.
My guess is the isolation has separted him from the thing he actually loves:
hiking.

My recommendation for treatment: Dan needs to unplug the computer and take a
long hike--not tell anyone he is hiking.  No fund raising.  No publicity.
Just hiking for the fun of it. Maybe stop long enough to say "thanks" to
those merchants who have helped over the years.

Grace  & Peace (we could always use a little more!)
Terry Norton
Ultralite'98

multipart/mixed
  image/jpeg