Re: [at-l] Now I'm SCARED

Welcome. No, a list is not important. Having an unlimited credit card, a
sickly wealthy uncle, or a winning lottery ticket is far more important.
Since the lottery card only weighs 0.45 ounces, it is the popular choice
around here. Often you can (and should) investigate used gear and sales,
learn about the places that only Da Redhead can discover, and go out on a
few short walks with the few gear heads around us.

A bounce box is a box of stuff that you put in a mail drop, can't figure
out why you put it there, but figure that it must be important. You
consequently reseal the bounce box, mail it to your next mail drop, open
it, and again shake your head in amazement why you put a Plastic TEI
Smokeshifter in it while everyone else uses the Titanium Costsmo
Smokeshifter. And again you reseal it and mail it to the next mail drop,
only to repeat this sad cycle redundantly again once more.

By the way, you can say Bill Bryson's name around here. Just watch your back.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA