[at-l] Half-Way on the A.T.

Can anyone tell me how far the half-way sign is from the the Ironmaster's
Hostel?
I can't find it mentioned in the PA trail guide or the Data book.  I wonder
how it far off it is from being half-way assuming that would be about 1083.5
miles according to the 2000 Data Book.  I am planning my next section of the
AT and that will likely be my finishing point - which will actually be
half-way for me. I need to figure out the nearest road.  Thanks.

Susan/Butterfly