[at-l] sleeping - thanks for all the good information

Hey'y'all

The requested exchange on the how-2s of getting sleep on the trail is great.
Obviously, I need to experiement some more. The suggestions recieved so far
have been helpfull and I now feel better about things. I have actually been
worried about the amount of sleep I get when I'm out, so I am encouraged that
it actually can be done (getting sleep that is). So, please accept my big,
genuine "thank you" to everyone. And keep sending recommendations as they
come to you. Seems to me, there're some fine folks 'round these parts!

:)

JT (members.aol.com/sheltoweetrace/index.html)