[at-l] Want an online journal???

someone wrote:
> Any advice on getting a journal posted will be well aprreciated...

WOW...that was fast!!!!!  I've striped the personal stuff but
thought I'd do this publically for anyone who's interested ...

Ryan provides the space here on Backcountry.net.  You need a
partner to transcribe your journals and someone to set up your
sight.  This is not a cookie cutter deal like the TP journals.
Your sight can have any look you want with maps or pictures whenever
or where ever you want.  If you don't know how to set up a website,
you might find someone on the list that would be glad to help
with that and I bet you can find a transcriber here too.  And if
you wanted, I bet that transcriber could post it to the list too!

No prescribed look.no censoring (although if you use your journal
to plot the over throw of the government, I think Ryan might get
ticked.<g>).  And you won't have to worry about it disappearing like
Mags' journal did.....  I think the reworking of The Backcountry.Net
sight will make the journals more prominent as well <G>.

That's it..end of sales pitch.  <BG>