[at-l] Saddleback addies was(wingnut)

WF demands that everyone use his system for reasons too apparent.
It will become increasingly clear that he has a grand plan and
as I've always said, the journals are the bait.  I don't know
why more folks don't take Ryan up on his no strings attached offer
of on line journals.  If there are any 2001 ers out there, ask around
and see what happens to your journal if/when you do something that
ticks Dan off.  Lots of other opportunities for on-line journals.
Most of them also use them for bait in one sense or another.
Hey that capitalism....more visits mean more ad revenue.

Or you can take Ryan up on his offer of space which is offered just
cause he's a nice guy....

Anyway....here's a reprint of a postie from just a year ago.  I
had made the point that snail mail carries more weight than email
and especially more weight than the roboform letters that Dan's
system was spitting out.  He truly must think that the staffs of
the reps and sens are idiots and can't ID a generated campaign.

Believe me folks...been there...done that.....campaing type letters do
count, but not nearly as much as those that are individual and from the
heart.

Anyway.here's the addies:

I received this request in response to my
inquiry as to other addresses to which to send e-mail input:
begin quote

          Dear Ms. Hubitsky,

          I have received your email concerning the Saddleback
Environmental
          Assessment.  Any comments that you have can be emailed to this
          address:

          appa_park_office@nps.gov

          However, we would prefer that you send written comments by
mail to:

          Appalachian Trail Park Office
          Harpers Ferry Center
          Harpers Ferry, WV  25425

          Remember, all comments must be received by August 31.  I hope
this
          helps and feel free to contact me if you have other questions.

          Matthew Rice
          APPA Park Office

end quote

I think this means that the APPA wants snail mail ammo?  If so, is it
really
that much more of a hassle to send them what they feel would be best?
Jeeesh..we all have computers and I'll bet they all have word
processers.
If we have a printer, we're talking a one button operation and a stamp
or four.
So please folks....take a couple minutes and write a letter or two or
four.
Make sure you send to at least the first two as follows.

Kevin Peterson
                        ATC New England Regional Office
                        18 On the Common, Unit #7
                        Lyme, NH 03768-0312