Re: [at-l] WF---(wingnut)

When i first joined these lists in support of my attempted thruhike next
year, I told myself i would not get involved in the personal stuff...but darn
it...WF just ticked me off...LOL....whats so pathetic about his Saddleback
campaign is that it is clear to me now that what is more important to him
than saving the ridge, is demonstrating how many letters he can "generate on
demand"...hence his refusal to consider any letters other than those that
channel thru his server.......pathetic, and then he chastises me for "not
being devoted to the trail"......

BK