[at-l] thanks

Hi, Everyone:

I just got this email from my friend, Deanna.  Some of you had been kind
enough to email her and to provide helpful advice to her for her impending
hiking trip to Colorado.

If you're among those who'd offered advice and are inclined to write to her,
I'm guessing she'll be thrilled to be able to thank you directly for the help
you'd provided.

greymulken@earthlink.net writes:

<<  I sent you an e-mail the other day but now that I think about it I think
that I addressed it to trailmix not trailmixup.  I finally got another
computer.  All my e-mail from the other computer has been completely
obliterated!  Because it crashed while I was in Outlook Express, I lost it
all.  I don't even have the addresses for those nice folks that gave me such
great advice for my trip and I haven't had a chance to thank them.  >>