Re: [at-l] Stove fuel

I ended up skipping anything hot in the morning and most of my meals
required just two cups or less of boiled water so I used a maximum of a full
tablet a day - often less.  The best way to tell what you'll need is to cook
a couple of sample meals at home.

I would have ended up carrying one tab/day and having an extra or two at the
end of the week.  1 tab = .5 oz.

I had five basic meals...  couscous, ramen, angel hair pasta (cooks fast)
with Knorr sauce(from the packets), flavored instant mashed potatos, and
Stove Top stuffing.

I have no experience with alcohol stoves.

Just another data point...

Mara
Stitches, GAME99