Re: [at-l] WF---(wingnut)

It is regarding the proposed ski resort in the Saddleback mountains in
Maine. Wingnut booted everyone from his list last night that did not use
HIS website to generate letters to protest the resort. I was booted from
his list last week just for asking for the addresses that the letters
from his website are sent. I have no interest in wingnut monitoring any
e-mail I send to anyone, so I asked for e-mail addresses on his list so
I could send my letter directly. Wingnut had a little meltdown (again)
and booted me from his list. I guess as of this morning his list
consists mostly of the sheep who follow him.

Best Regards, Tim