Re: [at-l] Trip report (long) & Chafing

Gary--
	Welcome back.  Sorry it rained on your parade. It didn't stop
here 'till Friday, and Thurs and Fri were quite hot and humid too.
It rained so hard Friday night, that three beaver dams on one stream
broke, washing out several backyards in Pittsfield. No wonder Eve is
into mud these days.

	Sounds like I'll be following your stops in reverse as I
"thru hike" Mass NB  next week.  I've put some undies in my maildrop
in Tyringham just in chafe...

	Let me know when you need another ride out this way,

Cosmo