Re: [at-l] Fw: Another funny

In a message dated 08/06/2000 9:04:24 AM EDT, TeeEmAch@aol.com writes:

<< << This country was founded and created by LEGAL immigrants.  We are ALL
  from somewhere else. >>

 Why is the Native American so quickly and easily forgotten?   To this I take
 offense. >>

They were also from somewhere else. It has been said that the first people
came to North America across the Bering Sea land bridge many thousands of
years ago. ANYONE BORN HERE is a Native American!!! It does not matter where
our ancestors came from. We are all native Earthier's. But, are we? Maybe our
ancestors came here from Mars, after the atmosphere was destroyed there.

Wildbill