[at-l] Road related (not trail related <g>)

As I was driving home yesterday, I saw some very interesting signs after I
crossed the border into VA, and continued to see them for the next 7 hours.
Now, maybe it's just me - but

"Speed Limit Enforced by Aircraft"

struck me as really funny.  I had visions of a military hovercraft or super
helicopter dropping down in front of the car, aiming some sort of missile at
you and bellowing thru a bull horn "You are exceeding the speed limit.
Please drop your speed at once to the legal speed limit, or we will shoot."
Of course, as I sit here gazing out over the bay at the worlds largest naval
base, I contemplate that growing up in a military town, and/or working for
DOD, may have prompted this thought <g>.  But I'm still shaking my head in
amusement.   "Enforced by Aircraft."  Geesh.

However - feels good to be here.  Of course, I'd rather be hiking.  But if ya
can't hike, might as well visit home :-)  I'll think of you guys while I'm
water skiing and jet skiing today <g>.

The Redhead