Re: [at-l] On The Trail With Blister King

Tea Tree Oil:

Interresting...Paul Mitchell hair products has a dandruff shampoo called
Tea Tree shampoo. It supposedly helps prevent dandruff by conditioning
the scalp, and helps maintain a proper ph balance. So it makes sense
that it might do something similer. As I recall....the aroma is
strong.....kind of a menthol type smell....(opens up the sinuses
too.....so for those lightweight conscience, it serves more than 1
purpose....its a winner) I would imagine your friendly GNC might carry
this. Let us know if it prevents "foot dandruff".

Good Hiking
Landslides

.....I climbed a mountain and I turned around. And I saw my reflection
in a snow covered hill, till a landslide brought me down......(from
Fleetwood Mac...Landslide)