Re: [at-l] Fw: Another funny

> Personally, I find it offensive.  Some of this stuff is just plain mean
> and hateful rhetoric. The rest of it is just dumb.

no offense was intended,,,damn,,I don't post for ages,,,find something light
hearted and funny and I still get in trouble,,,BTW,,,I own several
guns,,hunt,,,etc and am not a republican,,,guess we could add,,,if you are
republican you can make jokes about others but don't joke about them!
KC
*My job in life is to comfort the disturbed
and to disturb the comfortable*