Re: [at-l] Great Barrington

I'm back, trip report to follow, bearing VERY heavily on the chafing thread.
But first I would like to thank all who responded to my request for
directions. I ended up taking the northernmost route up (the safest for
meeting Cosmo on time) and the Taconic Parkway back (TOO bumpy, but scenic).

- Gary from Fairfax, Pancakes at Upper Goose Pond Cabin RULE!