Re: [at-l] Backpack and airplanes

>I like that plan.  In 1988, when we sent our first child off to college, I
>hit on the idea of UPSing them to school.

I always wanted to send my kid off to her grandparents via Fed Ex. I hadn't
though of using UPS, because it's kind of slow, ya know? But it seems to
have worked for you, so maybe I'll give it a try. Do you send your kids
Ground, or Second Day Air? Do you punch some air holes in the box? You must
really like the new tracking system so you can find out where they are on
the internet. <g>

Ken