Re: [at-l] Backpack and airplanes

It's never really been planned - but I've taken my pack on planes almost half a dozen
times this past year and done nothing more than buckle the hip belt and pull everything
tight.  It's probably not the safest route, but, in a pinch, I've never run into trouble.

But, of course, YMMV.

--tom

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/