[at-l] Re: [ALDHA-L] Hostel & Hiker Problems

I have been getting a lot of reports this summer about problems with hikers
in towns.  The Green Mountain Club has asked me if they could copy ALDHA's
poster.

Hike in Harmony
Leave no trace in trail towns, not just in camp.
Follow the rules as you would the white blazes.
Help keep the Appalachian Trail a good neighbor.

This poster is part of ALDHA's  "The Endangered Services Campaign.  I
suggest making your own copies of this poster and posting them at trailheads
and in trail towns.  The poster is found on the next to last page of the
ALDHA 2000 Membership Directory.  Sadly this type of behavior will affect
all of us in the future.  We all need to take care of our community.

Beau Bushor N1MJD
     "Bleeder Guy"
ALDHA Assistant Coordinator