[at-l] Data book data...

At the risk of re-igniting some long dormant flame war about this - can
anyone suggest a contact at the ATC that I could reach about reusing
some of the Data Book distances and shelter data?

We all talked back in January or so about some ideas we had for an
online trail guide and distance calculator and all that.  Since I'm now
too busy to think with work, I've decided it's the perfect time to pick
up this project again.

Does anyone know if that data has been made available electronicaly
anywhere?  Or what plans anyone might have to do so?  Or who a good
contact at the ATC would be.

And don't get your knickers up (unless you like that sort of thing).  I
just want to do it for fun, and I'd be happy to give it all away to
whoever wants it.

--tom