Re: [at-l] Tuba

In a message dated Thu, 3 Aug 2000  7:19:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, hudsom@us.ibm.com writes:

<<Should we warn him about Red before he gets to Tennesee, or let him be surprised?>>

Well, ya know, Skeets, my friend - after reading the article, I sincerely doubt you need to warn him - I have a hard time believing that he and his Tuba are going to make it this far!  I mean, come on - 10 mile days for the first two months, 15 mile days for the rest of the trip - carrying about 70 pounds?? (30 of which is Tubbia the Trekker)

However - if he *does* make it this far, I'll be sure to reward him with the ole steak, potatoes and salad meal - (with Toney cooking, of course <vbg>).

(what would you be warning him about, anyway - no, wait, we won't go there <g>)

The Redhead