[at-l] from humble beginnings

So to all of you othere who welcomed me to the list & invited me to join in
around the campfire, I say thank you.

As for campfires, in the righteous philosophies of Leave No Trace, shouldn't
you be welcoming me in around the WhisperLite?

Questions to come.  I bought a copy of Colin Fletcher's book last night,
read it with a thunderstorm outside, boiling dinner on my campstove on the
backporch just for kicks and practice.  So y'all will think me quite
well-seasoned when I run into you out there.  I'm gonna bust through a bit
of that Complete Walker before I inundate you with my brewing
uncertainities.

And I'll give you a field report from the frillies section of WalMart once I
give it a go.

10-4
shannon