[at-l] Wisperlite update

I just heard from Wisperlite - he's still in Maine and looking forward to the Whites. He said his climb up Katahdin was tough but reaching the top was fantastic and he is addicted to mountain summits now. He's really looking forward to reaching the presidentials and hiking above treeline.

He's lost a few pounds but is eating well, most recently at a generous pancake breakfast - sounds like he has gotten his hiker appetite. He has been hiking with three other southbounders and is thoroughly enjoying the company and "climbing big mountains". He is looking forward to seeing a real wave of northbounders, especially the many listers out hiking up north.

He said if it stays this fun, he never wants to reach Georgia.

So all is well for another of our little community:)

POG