Re: [at-l] Re: women's undies (and tent)

 <<   Help! I'm looking for that miracle of underware - the Hanes microfiber
stuff
  that you all have kept sectret until now. What section of the store is it
in?
  What does the package say?? All I could see were 100% cotton or nylon in
  either men's or women's undies sections.    >>

 I went to K-Mart the day after reading the post recommending them.  I did
not find any under the Hanes brand, but did find another brand, on a rack in
the middle of the underwear section.  They have all kinds of colors and
types.  Wonderful!  The prices ranged from $3.99 to $6.99.  I recommend
floral and plum  ;-)

 I also checked out the tent that had been recommended, since there was a 20%
discount sale on all tents.  Unfortunately, the 5'X7' Sportsdome was all sold
out.  It would have been only $16.00 -- sweet!

 Trailmixup >>