Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net
From:          Tom Fort <tjfort@netdoor.com>
Date:          Tue, 01 Aug 2000 10:36:09 -0500
Subject:       [at-l] Re: Hoof Cream.

Sounds like this stuff might be good for preventing blisters.  Just
rub a little on the bottom of your foot in the am before you let out.

What'cha think? Might work better than moleskin as a preventative (it
doesn't last too long when wet).   Would extended exposure to this vet
stuff cause problems?

t.