Re: [at-l] chafing

<< ...u guys have Redhead and Chocolate blushing! Now......... >>

Blushing?!  As in embarrassed?!  As in, their delicate sensibilities have
been offended?!

Let me introduce you to the GMC and daRedhead that *I* know....

I suspect it was rather a show of *enormous* restraint so as to keep the
"rest" of us less-hardy souls from being the ones to blush!  (We on the list
-- comprised of thruhikers, stevedors, construction workers, rock band
roadies, doctors, paramedics, dominatrix, the occasional CPA or engineer ;-),
and various other "sheltered" professionals and "mere mortals" -- would not
fare well if these *demure* ladies were to give voice to what's crossing
their minds right now!

GMC and DaRedhead:  Bravo on your self-discipline!!!!  But, just in case,
I've got the nitro tabs ready and the paddles all warmed up....  Everyone
else:  try to remain calm.

Trailmixup