[at-l] underwear and chafing

Well, this is almost certain to get me into trouble, but...
It's my observation that more men are wearing underwear on the trail
this year. I've long thought that lack of underwear contributed to the
chafing problem that so many of them experience.

Which brings me to a question... Where is this chafing occurring? With
names like "the hoop" and "monkey butt," I thought I had it figured out.
But OB's post about thigh rash made me wonder.

And don't ask me about the boil I saw in the DMZ.
Chocolate