[at-l] Women's underwear [was Trip report]

Landslides2@webtv.net wrote:

> Geesh MD's dont care what they ask a lady! AND I did have poly,
> lycra,spandex, skivvys that came down 5" on the thigh...but were of a
> less expensive variety....and they walked right up where I didn't want
> them to be. SO.... guess Campmor will get more of my business!

Um, I'm not sure why women would have to wear a long-legged brief--and
that type of underwear would make it impossible to, ah, "stand and
deliver." For affordable underwear, go to a place like K-Fart and check
out the Hanes microfiber briefs. They come in styles and colors and go
for only a few bucks.

Give Me Chocolate