Re: [at-l] Trip report

I am not being crude, but what are you using for underwear? This is vital
for us guys, but even more so for gals.

You have learned about CoolMax, a true gift from God. Have you learned
about biking shorts or hiking skivvies that are made of Lycra, Spandex, and
often lined with CoolMax or some similar polyester. These wick sweat away
from sweaty areas, reduce friction and chafing (I am a chafing machine),
and make life a hell of a lot easier. You want them to go down your thighs
a good way, to avoid binding or riding up in your unmentionable regions.

As you might guess, diaper creme is in my 1st aid kit, and the second most
popular item to share with hikers after Pepto Bismol tabs. I haven't had to
use it much since learning about these pants in Franklin, NC while hobbling
in pain.

OrangeBug

(I can't believe I wrote this. I'm beginning to think up words for the
Skivvie Ditty along the lines of the Thong Song)