Re: [at-l] not sure

kahley7 wrote:

> Sooooo....dear Flexie, was were ya pondering as this pic was snapped?
> Tell me and I'll have the answer to the question that has plagued me
> since I first saw the hiker's parade.  End my suffring and tell me.....

Hmmm, can I plead ignorance here? I'm too ignorant to understand the
question, zackly. Do you want to know 'what' I was pondering? Or, 'where' I
was whilst I was pondering? The 'where' is easy. I was in Boise, ID. This
was on one of my little sidetrips to the maildrops that didn't seem to pan
out. The 'what' was something like this:

I had just set fire to a post office and I was watching to make sure that
the flames were uniform (i.e., the building was enflamed at all four
corners at the same time.) What I was pondering was whether or not the
naked man with the chicken would jump off the roof, or not. Shortly after
this picture was taken, a chipmunk ran up my leg and took the potato (yes,
an Idaho Russet potato) chip from atwixt my finners. After the booking, I
ate ice cream. (Does anybody remember what the sign at the car dealership
across the street from the post office said???)

> BTW....ya can also see the same look when they call th role at the
> Gather....

A similar look happens when the call roll at Singsing, too. And, Attica.
And, Rickers. And, Pendleton. And, Terre Haute. And,...

(Actually, I was at the store at Abol Bridge. I was watching a girl and guy
walk across the parking lot. This girl and guy were the ones I had the most
confusing conversation of my hike with. That conversation is at:  (I'll
find it and let you know, if you want.)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98