[at-l] Freefall (Eve) update

As I drove into the Mass 23 trailhead parking lot to shuttle Gary
from Fairfax to North Adams, he was chatting to Freefall, who (as you
may recall) had to leave the trail to tend to her mother's illness.
Her mother is still ill, but undergoing treatment.  Freefall also
wondered if her letters to Cricket were being posted on the at-l. I
said I hadn't seen any recently.  She asked me to let Cricket know it
was OK to post them there as well as the women's list. [Cricket, it's
OK to post for Freefall here.]  She is doing well, and says she is at
her happiest when on the trail and would prefer to just hike all the
time.

Gary is--at this very moment--climbing his way up to Mt Greylock, out
for another section of New England.  For a picture of Gary and Cosmo
from earlier this year look here: http://www.hike-usa.com/ph0025.htm
we're at the bottom of the page--guess what, it was raining....

Cosmo

"There are three great times for thinking --
  On the john, in the shower, and while hiking.
  And the best of these is while hiking."
         --Colin Fletcher.