Oz, was Re: [at-l] Indiana man rescued on AT

You done it, OB. Now you got me started:

Assaulted by visions of Munchkin parapackers on the trail squeaking "Follow
The Yellow Brick Road. "  Amused by legions of lightweight backpackers at The
Gathering singing "The Merry Old Land of Oz." Whistling "If I Only Had A
Brain" ad naseum.

And just to round out this set, let's not forget "Indiana Wants Me."
(Nah, let's. Never had any proof that it did.)

Cheers, NaviGator