[at-l] Re: [HATT] 36 days until kickoff...

Down to 35 days this morning until the HATT hike. I am so ready to get out
of town that I started packing stuff last night. I got my ultralight list
down under 20 pounds (dry) -- which is a good thing, since with the drought
I may need to carry all 4 days of water with me. That should be fun. (That
20 pounds includes a tent, BTW. I don't feel like fighting for shelter
space on Labor Day Weekend.)

We just got back from putting 8700 miles on the truck. Wow, this is a big
country. But maybe not so big -- we ran into someone we knew at the Mt St
Helens visitors center. (It's a strange feeling to see someone wearing a
sweatshirt from the college that you went to, 3000 miles away, and then to
realize, hey, I *know* that person.)

Cheers,

Ken