Re: [at-l] Indiana man rescued on AT

Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:

> Indiana man rescued on Appalachian Trail
> Greenville, Maine (AP)-
> Christopher Heap, 60, of Terre Haute, Ind., developed health problems,
> possibly a heart, on a stretch of trail Monday night, the Maine Warden
> Service said.

I'm pretty sure that he used to be on the AT-L. At least I'm sure he was once on a
little Hoosier list we had. I think it's the same guy. If Kurt is still alive, he
could validify. (I woke up this morning thinking "Will I use the word 'validify'
today? If I do, it will be the 5th straight day...")

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98