[at-l] 2000 SOBOers spotted

Nomad aka Hooty's Dad (this in NOT Nimblewill) spootted his 1st SOBOers, see
journal entry:

7/20: Departed Wildcat Shelter about 0700. Nice sunny morning with mild
temperature, no humidity. Last night was actually cool. At West Mombasha
road found an individual placing filtered water at the trailhead. He said
his sister hiked the trail in 99 and that he started doing the water drop
then and continued into this year. Also met first southbound thru-hikers.
Red Dog, and Optimus Prime.  At NY 17 I met Sonny Daze who drove to a Deli
for lunch. After lunch I hiked to the Lemmon Squeezer. Got through ok with
the small pack. Continued on to the Fingerboard Shelter for the night.
Shelterboard was built in 1923 and was part of the first 8 miles of the AT.
Sweettooth and Oby in the Shelter

NOTE: Got an e-mail from Nomad today, & he arrived in Kent
yesterday...another day in paradise..
Follow Nomad's journal entires by going to http://hikercafe.com, click on
Journals / Hike Updates / Hiker Websites then Nomad.  I hope to add more
links to this page, like Yogi, who is hiking SOBO...

Als the page: http://hikercafe.com will have major changes soon to make it
easier to navigate the site.  I thank u for your patience..

install Yahoo Msgr so we can chat. http://messenger.yahoo.com/ - my Yahoo id
is: fannypack96