Re: [at-l] Interesting journal entry

the guy is just plain mean when it comes to snoring.  What is this "if I
can't sleep he can't sleep" crap ???  If someone starts hitting me with
a broom stick in the middle of the night, I'd just might get a little
mean myself!

he's a good writer but it sure is long.  and, detailed! He knew where he
was at 3:30.
It would take me an hr to write that. And, after he got in at dusk.

How many people find the time and or the pleasure in writing a journal
EACH day of a hike?

I just noticed.  No journal entries to the list this year.  what ever
happened to the days or yore?

t.