Re: [at-l] Where is everyone?

'Just got back from a 10-day trip -- consisting of 5 days' hiking and 5 days'
 trailwork.  Catskills, VT and NH.  I'd write a trip report, but I'm just
beat. (Lots of   blackfly and mosquito bites, bruises and scrapes, sore
feet.... ah, 'gotta love it.)     'Ran into tons of thruhikers, both
northbounders and southbounders.  I'll write when I've rested up some.  ;-)

Oohh.  I got me an "official" trailname.  But that's a story....

Trailmixup