[at-l] Graymoor in National Review Online on 7-20-00

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment072000a.html - this link is for
another article concerning the NPS use of eminent domain.

I called the ATC & they verified that this case has been turned over to the
Justice Dept where negotiations continue with all parties, i.e., NPS,
Graymoor, Senators from NY & Justice Dept,  very much involved..  It is my
understanding that this situation has NOT gone to court yet (still
negotiating)....

I hope maybe Walt D. can give us some feedback on this situation since all
of us on the list can only see what the journalists write.

-FannyPack - http://hikercafe.com

fyi: 7-14-00 article from Putnam paper is here:
http://www.nyjournalnews.com/news/14jn13.sht