Re: [at-l] alternative fuel

Interesting topic, fuel.  I was sitting on my couch and heard some kind of
BOOM outside - thought it was a some kind of dump truck or something.  Went
outside and there I witnessed a fireball almost as large as can be produced
by priming a WL.  I truck had somehow started on fire in the parking lot and
you could see the battery go, next the gas tank, etc.  All produced a
magnificent explosion that scarred the ground for a 30 ft. radius and melted
a light post.  So add a Dodge Ram to the fuel list.

You know, someone made a comment about these magnesium flints.  I went out
to a scout camp where they would sell these to the kids.  This year they got
smart (after closely averting a couple of tent fires) and sold them only if
the leaders were present.  Amazing what a 10 year old can do with such
simple tools like a flint, a battery and steel wool, potassium permanganate
& glycerin, etc...