Re: [at-l] Solar Bear returns

Welcome back.  Glad you made that decision.  As a active lurker,
sometimes I don't understand whats going on around here, but the
conversation is interesting.  Maybe I should move closer to the fire.
Mind if I share your log?

The Lurker

On Sun, 23 Jul 2000 12:10:41 EDT TOKTAADN@aol.com writes:
> All is not hunky dory, though.  I come back to the campfire where
> formally I
> felt kinship toward all and now I face an enemy.  It will be hard to
> be the
> same funloving, goofy person I once was.
>
> But I do know that for the anger and hatred in me to subside and
> heal, I need
> to feel the warmth of friendship, even if I don't deserve it.  And
> my friends
> are here, Trail and nature lovers.  So I'm pulling up a log.  I will
> maintain
> silence, however, until the old me regains control.
>
> Happy trails,
>
> Solar Bear

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.