Re: [at-l] dung for fuel

----- Original Message -----
From: "David F. Addleton" <dfaddleton@mindspring.com>
Subject: [at-l] dung for fuel

[snip a bunch]

> Problems:
> Cultural taboos in the west make marketing this product  in North America
and Europe extremely difficult ...
=======
Fishermen in Alaska had the same problem many years ago trying to market the
spider crab.  Wouldn't sell.  Some bright marketing types renamed it snow
crab, others called it queen crab and it went like gangbusters.  Now they
often call the same critter Alaskan Crab, trying to fool you into thinking
you are buying Alaskan King Crab.

Seems to me that a bunch like we have on this list wouldn't have a problem
finding another, more attractive label for dried camel dung.  Could probably
make a few bucks on the side selling it on the internet in your spare
time...

Al (Draggin' Anchor)