Re: [at-l] AT-L quiet on the movie set

I shudder with the image of The Hikers Who Say "TI!"
<Cue the dramatic music>

"Get me a silnylon packcover!" sneered the foul smelling Head ThruHiker
(played by WF) to the slackpacker (portrayed by Pittsia).

"Where should I find a packcover? What good is it?" replied the quivering
Pittsia. "Sir David, quit playing with that blue glowing cylinder and tell
us about packcovers! Do they need batteries?"

"Lady POG is fabled to possess such a fair item, and to bestow them upon
her favored minions,"  exclaimed the knowledgeable Sir David (dramatized by
David Addleton, he who hath no trail name).

"WE DON'T CARE! TI! TI! TI!" screamed the Head Thruhiker. ""She isn't on
our list of approved artisans! TI! TI!"

<fade back into obscurity>

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA