Re: [at-l] Re: titanium

No. While there is a cost to be paid, this is more than made up by the
multiple uses. I use my Sov-tit spork and pot for head gear. I've liberated
lead foil from an old dental radiology apron (those people have never
noticed) and made a cap with an indentation for the pot and spork. These
help me walk in the dark, and have slowed down the growth of the few hairs
left on my head. I don't even have to carry a razor.

Rain is less of a problem, as it seems to sizzle and bounce off of the pot.
After the rain, there has been some white dust from the foil, but it seems
to work dandy for toothpaste, even if my gums have been receding. Ever
since these lines started showing up on my fingernails, I've rarely had to
clip them. I've started losing weight, even without as much exercise. It is
good that my weight is down, as I just don't seem to have as much energy
these days.

But damn, what a neat piece of gear!